Call for Tutorials
Send Your Proposal Before 1 June 2022
The IECON 2022 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Tutorials to be held during the conference in Brussels, Belgium from 17 October till 20 October 2022.
The 17th October is fully dedicated for the Tutorial Sessions.
participants from different technical backgrounds the chance to explore
innovative trends and learn new techniques from experts in the field. One
or more of the following elements are strongly encouraged for the proposal: a)
Industry-led or co-hosted lectures; b) Cross-disciplinary topics; c)
Interactive and engaging approach.
Suitable tutorial topics range from emerging research areas to established techniques of practical and industrial relevance. Tutorials in all areas of Industrial Electronics disciplines are welcomed and IECON2022 is particularly interested in tutorial topics related to the conference themes.
- Brief description (No more than 600 words)
- Duration (Presentation duration)
- Outline (Outline shall define the topics and subtopics. No detail description. No more than 600 words)
- Motivation and Focus (Briefly explain why this topic is important for IES community and outline the learning outcome. No more than 600 words)
-Brief CV (Photo, name, email, and short CV relevant to the proposal).
- Relevant publications: (Maximally 5 publications including edited books ).
Organization of Tutorial Sessions
Acceptance notification: 22 June 2022
Latest date to provide Digital Lecture Material: 1 September 2022
Tutorial Chairs of IECON2022
Makoto Iwasaki (Japan)
Yousef Ibrahim (Australia)